.NET Software Developer - Gothenburg
My client are a product development company, who are looking for a .NET Software Developer to join their growing and dynamic team in Gothenburg.
The product this company offers has been around for over 20 years and has been web-based from the start, it focuses around a personnel and planning system that helps with scheduling, time reports, payroll management and communication with staff. They have over 500 customers and more than 50,000 users across the Nordic countries.
Knowledge exchange and collaboration are promoted across the company and this position will offer you a lot of technical freedom to make high-level decisions and try out new tech. You will be able to work on a very mature product, with really interesting technical challenges, whilst also keeping up to date with modern tech (such as .NETCore, Azure, DevOps and React) and not creating legacy code as they have moved to SaaS. You will be given trust from day 1 to work in the way that you feel is best as management comes from a development background and understand the benefits of having a flat structure, without bureaucracy.
* 2+ years professional experience with .NET, C#
* Experience with NETCore, .NET 5, 6, MS SQL, Azure, React, DevOps, CI/CD
* Self-motivated, taking pride in your work and strives for high quality
* Social skills for teamwork and collaboration
* Critical thinking, is creative, questions decisions and can work on your own when required
* Degree in a relevant field
If this sounds like something you would like to apply for or find more information about please get in touch today!
To discuss the role further, you can call me directly on +46108885206 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.