Dynamics 365 CE/ CRM Architect, £100k + Package
Who is my client?
An expansive D365 CE solution provider, with an experienced, autonomous team and established CRM customer base. The company holds a phenomenal reputation for customer satisfaction/ service efficiency, and they are one of the recognised partner's of choice in their specific field.
What does my client need?
My client requires a skilled Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect, with a proven track record in Dynamics CE/ CRM implementation. Successful candidates will hold a high level of functional knowledge of the Dynamics 365/ Power Platform product suite, and have experience in the design and architecture of Dynamics 365 solutions; across a variety of sectors.
Responsibilities of the role
- Design and architect Dynamics 365 CE solutions to best satisfy a customer's requirements within the constraints and best practice guidelines.
- Take a key role within the CE Practice as Solution Architect; promoting functional best practice in delivery
- Work closely with a senior team to build strategy/ direction to ensure successful and complete growth of the practice
- Work across multiple projects at any one time as well as providing support to the wider team when required, including pre-sales discovery work
* Proven experience working in a senior consulting and lead capacity with Dynamics 365 CE/ Power Platform
* Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/ CRM project experience - strong solution understanding
* Hands on experience in PowerApps (preferable, not essential)
* Broad modular background/ understanding - ideally across marketing, sales, professional services
* Sure Step delivery methodology experience
* Confident management ability, proven experience in team leadership/ management
The role will be home based, with an expectation to be on client site/ in office across the UK 2-3 days per week.
Salary and Benefits
* A competitive basic salary in the £100k region (flexible, experience dependant)
* Comprehensive company benefits package including pension/ healthcare scheme
* Openings for further training/ MS Certification
* Strong pipeline of projects for 2023 and beyond
* An autonomous architecture role within an experienced, forward thinking team
Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more. detail within the Dynamics 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/D365 opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
DYNAMICS CRM/ CRM/ CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT/ D365 CE/ GOLD PARTNER/ SOLUTION PROVIDER/ SOLUTION ARCHITECT/ FUNCTIONAL/ ERP/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ JD EDWARDS/ FINANCE/ UK WIDE/ ENGLAND/ SCOTLAND/ WALES/ IRELAND/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ LONDON/ BRISTOL/ OXFORD/ LEE