D365 Business Central Finance Specialist - £60K
Actively seeking an experienced and enthusiastic D365 Business Central Finance Specialist who is looking to progress their career. The role offered is with a well-recognised manufacturer looking to build out their project team. You will provide management and take ownership of their ERP system D365 Business Central from a Financial perspective. The role is varied encompassing testing, support and training of a global user base as well as testing and documenting system changes. They have a major project pipeline and the opportunity will see the successful candidate focus on the upgrade of the group's D365 Business Central system.
Occasional travel around the midlands area will be required.
* Contribute to the finance solution definition and delivery on projects
* Design, development and implementation of systems, policies and procedures
* Coordinate new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users
* Review and facilitate support and enhancement requests
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central from a finance perspective
* SQL Server knowledge and any EDI knowledge is advantageous (all not essential)
* The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks within a Financial Setting
* Finance Accreditation (Desirable but not essential)
I am interested in having a conversation with anyone that is within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC space that may be weighing up their options, so do not hesitate to reach out if this isn't for you!
You can contact me directly on 0191 338 7486 or alternatively, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a call around your availability.