Job Description - 3rd Line Support Engineer
Nigel Frank are working alongside an IaaS provider who are on the search for a 2nd - 3rd Line Engineer to join their team. The organisation have have multiple accreditation's, including being a Cisco and Microsoft Partner, with a global client base across a number of different sectors. For this position, they are looking for a knowledgeable Microsoft Engineer with a large amount of experience in providing 2nd and 3rd Line Support, project experience is also desirable for this position as there will be the opportunity to work on some of the organisation's exciting upcoming projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide 2nd to 3rd Line Support to a global client base.
* Work collaboratively with the wider team on upcoming projects.
* Provide a high standard of customer service to internal stakeholders and external customers in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills & Qualifications
* Vast experience in providing support across M365 and Azure, with MS Teams being particularly important.
* Confident in working in a customer facing environment.
* Certifications across M365 and Azure is desirable.
* Hybrid working pattern; 2-3 days per week in Leatherhead.
* Large investment in certification training and support.
* Bonus of £2,000.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.