Job Description - Azure Data Architect
Nigel Frank International are proud to be working alongside one of the UK's leading Azure partners who are on the search for an experienced Azure Data Architect. The organisation work with companies across a variety of different sectors, ranging from early adopters of Azure to Enterprise level clients. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of the Azure Data platform (Databricks, Synapse, Data Factory, Data Lake etc.) as well as some experience working with programming languages such as C++, C# or Python.
Role & Responsibilities
* Turn architectural vision into solutions using the Azure Data Platform.
* Build new and maintain/develop existing relationships with key stakeholders.
* Collaborate with Azure Architects and Azure Engineers to develop enterprise level solutions across the Microsoft Azure platform.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge across the Azure Data Platform e.g: Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Lake, Purview, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Explorer, Azure Data Services, & PowerBI).
* Confident in communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders up to C-suite level to build deep relationships.
* Good knowledge of Azure Infrastructure solutions and programming languages.
* Training and support for certifications.
* Fully remote position with some occasional travel to client site.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within BI, Power BI and Data, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.