Job Description - Software Engineering Manager (Azure Data)
Nigel Frank International are working alongside a market leader within the automotive industry who are massively growing out their Data team. They are looking for a Software Engineering Manager who ideally has some technical experience working within Azure Data Engineering tools such as Data Factory, Azure Synapse and Azure SQL. You will be leading a growing team of 8 direct reports, leading a cross functional scrum team to enable delivery of high quality software products built on the Azure platform. Within this role you will be leveraging your strong people management skills to ensure an efficient working practice, allowing for the continued growth of the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build, coach and grow a strong team - conduct regular 1 to 1's to provide feedback and support for individual performances.
* Work alongside the wider teams including SME's and Architects to agree best practice solutions.
* Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure smooth operational delivery.
Skills & Qualifications
* Some technical knowledge of Azure Data; Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse - or similar transferable experience within the Microsoft stack.
* Experience leading a team within the IT space.
* Confident in speaking to and collaborating with senior stakeholders up to C-suite level.
* Hybrid working pattern; 2-3 days per week in the Epsom office.
* Company car.
* Private health and dental care.
* Onsite gym and wellbeing centre.
* Employee discounts.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within BI, Power BI and Data, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.