Azure Data Architect
I am currently working a Microsoft partnered consultancy who are looking for an Azure Data Architect to join their growing team. You will work closely with the organisations clients to help them gain insight from their data by designing cloud based technical solutions, utilising the Azure tech stack.
You will join a close-knit team of like minded data professionals and be given the platform to implement innovative, new ideas across the team. The organisation have created a people centred culture across the entire business. They will offer you uncapped training to help you develop your technical skills and help you progress within the organisation.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Take the lead on data architecture and digital transformation projects.
* Deliver on end-to-end data platform solutions including requirements gathering, creating proof of concepts and implementation.
* Create effective working relationships with other team members and external stakeholders.
* Offer technical guidance and support to other team members.
This is a salaried role paying up to £90,000 per annum depending on experience and you will join the team on a remote basis. There is also a company benefits package which includes -
* Company pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Uncapped training and development opportunities
* Reward and recognition programmes
* Other retail, lifestyle and financial benefits
To be successful in the role you will have.
* Strong and detailed understanding of the Azure Data Platform and associated technologies (Synapse Analytics, Databricks, Data Factory, Data Lake etc)
* Experience architecting cloud based data solutions.
* Excellent communication skills and previous demonstratable experience working with a variety of business stakeholders.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at email@example.com or call me on 0191 3387487.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.