Dynamics CRM, Business Development Manager (BDM) - �70,000 + Double OTE
A Manchester based MS Gold Partner are looking for driven professional with hands on experience in MS Dynamics. Among other benefits this role is offering the flexibility to work from home and a competitive salary of �70,000.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to join one of the largest Gold Partners in the UK. You will work in a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally and you will get exposure to the latest technologies.
As a BDM you will focus on providing solutions for the CRM customers. Your key responsibilities would be:
* Generate, qualify and manage leads. Work closely alongside the marketing department to coordinate targeted marketing activities.
* Be able to communicate effectively at multiple levels of an organisation from C-Level down.
* Deliver orders and revenue in line with agreed targets. Keep accurate and up-to-date records of client activities and opportunities in CRM.
* 4+ Years of experience in a sales position with MS Products
* Strong sales and communication skills
* Strong Product knowledge of MS Dynamics
* Right to live and work in the UK
* A competitive salary of �70,000 Plus double OTE
* The flexibility to work from home
* Accelerated career progression, with a clear progression path
* People focused working environment
* Car Allowance
* Private Healthcare and Cashback Scheme
* Life Assurance
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Marios Gkolfinopoulos at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 261 3374.