D365 CE, Support Analyst, �40,000
A Manchester based IT service provider are looking for driven professional with hands on experience in MS Dynamics. Among other benefits this role is offering the flexibility to work from home and a competitive salary of �40,000.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to join one of the largest Gold Partners in the UK. You will work in a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally and you will get exposure to the latest technologies.
Fast progression is something that my client is well known and you should expect to have plenty opportunities to get promoted in a consultant role in the near future.
As a Support Analyst you will focus on providing solutions for the CRM customers. This could include:
* To answer politely the client incoming calls
* To efficiently resolve or escalate the issues
* To be customise and configure the software when necessary
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 2 years of experience in the support line with MS Dynamics CRM/CE
* Exposure in MS Dynamics Customisation and Configuration.
* Strong communication skills
* A competitive salary of �40,000
* The flexibility to work from home
* Strong focus on your training and certifications
* Clear progression path to consultancy
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Marios Gkolfinopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 261 3374.