Dynamics 365 F&O Support Consultant - Fully Remote - Permanent Full Time - Up to $140,000 + Benefits.
About the company: Nigel Frank in collaboration with our client who is a global Microsoft Gold Partner Organization, is currently looking for a Dynamics 365 F&O Support Consultant to have the chance to join their team with the opportunity to work fully remote anywhere in Australia.
My client is one of the leading global providers for Dynamics AX/D365 implementations and projects.
What we offer:
* World-class training, certifications, and development opportunities
* Collaborative and flexible work environment
* Opportunity to work on multiple D365 F&O Projects
* Fully Remote opportunity
* Market-leading salary packages
What you will be doing:
* Provide prompt and professional 1st and 2nd line support.
* Help support a number of clients with their cloud platform.
* Test own allocated AX/D365 developments/fixes, prior to delivering to customers.
* Work closely in partnership with clients to deliver value-adding services
* Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are addressed.
What you need to bring:
* Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
* Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
* At least 1 - 2 years experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 F&O
* Experience in resolving client issues, and providing quality (tested) updates to their systems
* Strong problem and time management skills
* Ability to develop strong rapport internally and externally
A successful candidate must have Full Working Rights in Australia.
My client is keen to arrange interviews as soon as possible.