Dynamics CRM/365 CE/Power Platform Technical Consultant, London, £80,000 + Bonus, Microsoft Partner, Financial services projects, Hybrid role - Home working + occasional London office time, Dedicated training budget, D365, Power Platform & Azure project work
A London based Microsoft Partner are looking for an experienced D365 CE & Power Platform Technical Consultant to join their growing practice. The role has been created due to continued project wins and they are offering £80,000 with an annual bonus. The role is predominately home based though you will need to be able to get into Central London a few times per month and client site very occasionally.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
* Strong knowledge of Canvas Apps, Model driven Apps and Power Automate
* Experience writing custom C# plugins
* Experience working end to end D365 projects
* Financial service experience is advantageous
* Experience with gathering and translating requirements
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.