Job Description - Data Engineering Consultant
Nigel Frank International are working alongside a market leading Data Consultancy who are on the search for an experience Data Engineering Consultant to join their growing team. This multi-cloud organisation work alongside some of the world's largest organisations to help build out their cloud data teams, with this particular role focusing within the Azure space. If you are a technically sound Data Specialist with experience working alongside senior stakeholders and are confident in communicating with technical and non-technical individuals, then this is the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
* Help drive business growth through building new and developing existing positive client relationships.
* Work on end to end solution delivery across Azure Data projects.
* Take a leading role on Azure centric work, guiding more junior members of the team and upskilling accordingly.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Databricks, Data Factory and Data lake.
* Exposure to Python - delivery of solutions built in Python.
* Great experience within SQL - writing complex high-performance queries, understanding how queries execute on different compute technologies
If you are interested in applying for this role or any other exciting opportunities within Data and AI then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.