M365 Consultant - Power Platform & SharePoint
Nigel Frank are proud to be partnered with a Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking for an accomplished M365 Consultant to join their Modern and Digital Workplace team, with experience working with Power Apps and SharePoint development. They offer a fantastic scope for growth, providing continuous training and development to their team members via regular check ins and certifications support. Currently a Microsoft Partner who are aiming to reach Gold Partner status in the very near future, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious developer to join a growing Modern Workplace team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design, implement and deliver Canvas and Model driven apps via the use of Power Platform.
* Work closely with members of the team as well as customers to deliver high quality solutions, ensuring that all needs are fully met.
* Leverage your expertise within Power Platform and SharePoint to help the team solve complex problems.
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge of the M365 stack, including Power Platform, Office 365, Dataverse and SharePoint.
* Excellent communication skills, the ability to converse effectively with colleagues and customers is key.
* Keep up to date with advances in the Office 365 Platform and how these could be adopted.
* Experience based salary - paying up to £65,000
* A full comprehensive personal development plan to fully optimise your career growth.
* Hybrid/Remote working pattern.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.