Dynamics CRM/365 CE Manager, Fully remote, £50,000 + Bonus, Non for profit, D365 & Power Platform project work, MS certification + training budget
An established London based non for profit are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Manager to take ownership of their system. The role is fully home based anywhere in the UK and offering up to £50,000.
The charity run two separate instances of D365 at present, one for housing and they are about to go live with D365 for fundraising. This role is the 'go to' point of contact for all things Dynamics in the charity, for both internal users and 3rd party vendors. You will be the liaison between internal stakeholders and the CRM Partner, gathering and translating requirements which you will pass across to the Partner for development then quality check and test the incoming solutions before rolling out to the userbase. You will also have the opportunity to work hands on building new features and customising solutions in D365 and utilising Power Platform in your solutions. Additionally you will provide support and training to the userbase, whilst maintaining data quality in the system.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM v2016 or 365 CE
* Skilled in customisation and configuration
* Experience providing 2nd line support on Dynamics
* Experience providing user training on Dynamics
* Experience scoping, designing and building out new features in D365
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Knowledge of Power Platform is advantageous
* Non for profit sector experience is advantageous
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.