Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical capabilities, acting as a champion for technical solutions across the Microsoft platform whilst driving the adoption of new features and technology, previously worked as Senior developer. This is your chance to try your skills.
Role & Responsibilities
* The Senior Technical Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions while effectively interfacing and communicating with engagement and programme managers as well as leading the technical delivery team to ensure that the CRM solution meets client's requirements.
* Always represent the business in a professional and positive manner.
* Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical capabilities, acting as a champion for technical solutions across the Microsoft platform whilst driving the adoption of new features and technology.
* Provide guidance from a technical perspective for business decisions on incidents and problems around aspects such as performance, scalability, reliability, and security. As part of this process, to identify technical risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
* Deliver high quality business and software services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices and based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/customisations.
* Provides technical inputs and views during the Demand and Transition periods, as well as provides technical guidance to the team and customers.
* Potential for oversight the general performance of other internal resources and teams and/or third-party partners involved in the delivery of our managed services.
* Coordinates and motivates the support teams, so to ensure that MBS customers are getting the best possible service.
* Identify key skill set, resource and/or training requirements for support, implementation, testing and deployment of fixes.
* Lead the release packages to any environment using Microsoft best practice and release standards, ensuring and gatekeeping any third-party solution packages are adhered to best practices.
* Lead the technical side of Pre-Sales activities as required including designing and building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations as well as presenting to prospective clients.
* Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
* Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
* Promote continual improvement of processes and standards to better provide fixes and work arounds consistently with maximum reusability, quality and at least risk.
* Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
* In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
Skills & Qualifications
* A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline.
* Minimum 3 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM Online 2013, 2015, 2016 or 365).
* Strong technical architecture experience and knowledge of best practices especially around integrating Dynamics 365 with other solutions such as other Microsoft products and third party or legacy systems.
* Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services (SSRS) Integration Services, Analysis Services and MDS/MDM technologies.
* Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons as well as ISV solutions and products commonly used in CRM projects.
* Good understanding of .NET development including experience writing ASP.NET and C# code.
* Excellent understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions.
* A knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas.
* Proven experience in CRM Configuration, Customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must.
* Experience of leading the managed services of multiple complex CRM solutions including systems integration and using the Microsoft technology stack.
* Experience in Carrying out estimates, code reviews and code/solution optimisations.
* ITIL certification is highly desirable.
* Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
* Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams and on multi-national projects.
* The ability to work under a heavy workload in a time critical environment.
* Experience of Agile Methodology.
* Effective written and oral communication skills and ability to reassure customers.
* Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Azure DevOps & CI CD Knowledge
* Knowledge of Azure Fundamentals and Power Platform