IT Help-desk Analyst - Leicestershire - c£35k
Nigel Frank are working exclusively with a market leading manufacturing organisation, assisting their search for an IT Help desk Analyst.
The role centres around providing comprehensive IT Support to internal and external users, where you will act as a pivotal point of contact for all end users.
This is a fantastic time to join the organisation, as they look to maintain their leading status in the market with their huge D365FO implementation project.
Role & Responsibilities
* Act as main point of contact for all end users, setting up and maintaining user account set ups (AD, AAD & O365)
* Installation, configuration and maintenance of end user devices (windows, android, iPhone, printers etc)
* Provide 1st and 2nd line support, diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues for
Skills & Qualifications
* IT Help desk 1st and 2nd level support
* Windows 11, Active Directory, Azure Active Director
* Excellent working knowledge of troubleshooting commands and tools within Windows OS
To discuss this unique opportunity in more detail, please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com
I am keen to speak to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please get in contact with me ASAP.