Industry: Manufacturing, production, retail, finance (experience in these industries is not essential)
We are seeking an experienced Dynamics Finance & Operations Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions using Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of hands-on experience coding and developing within the Dynamics platform, including experience with X++. Knowledge of Power Apps is a plus.
We are open to candidates with experience in both the consultancy and end-user sectors. You should have a strong understanding of the Dynamics Finance & Operations platform and have worked on multiple implementation projects.
In this role, you will work with a team of developers and business analysts to design, develop, and implement solutions for our clients in the manufacturing, production, retail, and finance industries. You should be able to work independently and as part of a team to deliver high-quality solutions within tight deadlines.
* Design, develop, and implement solutions using Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
* Work with a team of developers and business analysts to deliver high-quality solutions to clients
* Collaborate with clients to understand their business requirements and develop solutions that meet their needs
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise
* Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the Dynamics 365 platform and industry trends
* 3+ years of hands-on experience coding and developing within the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations platform
* Experience with X++ and Power Apps
* Strong understanding of the Dynamics platform and experience with implementation projects
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
* Experience in the manufacturing, production, retail, and finance industries is a plus, but not required.