A growing data consultancy are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their Business Consulting team, where you'll work with their Public Sector clients to unlock the value in their data. Please note that this role requires you to be eligible for UK security clearance.
The role is predominantly remote, with occasional travel to their major offices in the UK and some travel to client site when required - any travel to client site will be expensed. As such, potential candidates are asked to have a flexible attitude when it comes to travel, but can be based anywhere in the UK.
In this role you will engage with their Public Sector clients to analyse complex organisational environments and architectures, understand their various systems and processes, and develop appropriate and innovative solutions to support their future goals.
In this role you will be very client-facing, and should have a strong-track record of working directly with a range of clients to gather requirements, run workshops, conduct 1-to-1 interviews and overall have brilliant client engagement skills. As such, you will ideally come from a Consulting background.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a technically-minded Business Analyst to play a critical role in helping this organisation to deliver cutting-edge data projects to some very well-known public sector organisations in their client base.
* Experience as a Business Analyst in a client delivery capacity - i.e. for a Consultancy - ideally on data, analytics or technology projects
* Exceptional stakeholder engagement and stakeholder management skills
* A Business Analysis qualification
* Either active UK Security Clearance or eligibility and willingness to go through clearance
* Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
* Discretionary performance-based bonus
* Training budget and extensive training and development opportunities
* Formal and informal coaching and direct access to leadership team
* Flexible working
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org