BI Developer - Cumbria/Hybrid - £45,000
I am working with a public sector organisation to join their close-knit data team, which sits within the larger IT team. You will join the organisation as they look to transition from their on-premise data platform to their brand new cloud based Azure platform.
You will be responsible for the design and development of data pipelines to ensure report developers within the team have the data available to create valuable insights to the business. You will also be involved in the migration project moving from an on-premise data warehouse to an Azure based data warehouse. On completion of the project you will then be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of this new data platform.
There could not be a better time to join this organisation at the beginning of a number of exciting projects. You will also be provided with the opportunity to complete a number of subsidised training programmes and qualifications to further develop your skill set.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Work collaboratively with other members of the data team to complete data migration to the Azure data warehouse
* Design, develop and maintain robust data pipelines used for ETL processes
* Assist report developers with reporting requirements, providing accurate data within a timely manner
* Undertake ad-hoc development tasks for the current on-premise data environment
This is a salaried role paying up to £45,000 per year depending on experience. This is a hybrid opportunity based out of the organisation's office in Cumbria. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Strong on-premise data warehousing and database development experience
* Strong experience creating ETL processes using SSIS or Azure Data Factory
* Strong T-SQL coding experience
* Reporting experience with any data visualisation tool would be beneficial
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.