Power Platform Consultant
Nigel Frank are proud to be working with a Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking for a Power Platform Consultant, who will provide excellent service to clients, customers and internal teams within the business. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering successful projects within the Microsoft Power Platform, who is confident delivering advice and consultancy services to clients, alongside leading a group of technical specialists on client-based projects.
This Global Consultancy have a long standing heritage within Modern Workplace tech, work on a variety of projects within both the public and private sectors, and offer a fantastic scope for career progression tailored to you personally. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a consultancy who will help skyrocket your development within Power Platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build and maintain contacts and relations with clients to create long lasting, successful relationships.
* Hold meetings with clients to discuss their requirements and prepare reports or presentations that set out their recommendations.
* Responsible for being an SME within Power Platform, liaising with the design and architecture teams to ensure a high level of service is provided.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience working within Microsoft Power Platform, for example PowerApps, Power BI, flow and Logic Apps.
* Understanding of Model Driven Apps, with deep experience in Canvas Apps.
* Understanding of how BI integrates with D365 and other cloud applications.
* Opportunity for flexible working to provide a good work/life balance.
* Competitive market salary - paying up to £90,000 with amazing benefits including a car allowance and bonus scheme.
* Fantastic scope for career progression.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.