SQL DBA - Remote - £65,000
I am working with a Microsoft partnered managed service provider who are looking for an experienced SQL Server DBA to join their team. The organisation are going through a period of significant growth and are working with a number of highly renowned clients to support them with their SQL Server requirements. You will work collaboratively with a team of like-minded DBAs with the goal to effectively resolve all client needs within a timely manner.
This organisation are focused on the training and development of each member of the team. You will be given the opportunity to complete funded Microsoft certifications and training courses that can help develop your skill set further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated, specialist team with the opportunity to work on interesting projects and further develop your skills.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Support with SQL Server installations, configurations, upgrades, migrations, backups and restores.
* Work on installing, configuring and supporting High Availability and Disaster Recovery environments
* Complete performance tuning tasks
* Provide Azure Cloud support with clients Azure SQL Databases, Azure VM's and Azure Managed Instances
This is a salaried role paying up to £65,000 per year depending on experience. This is a fully remote opportunity with the opportunity to work from anywhere across the UK. There is also a company benefits packages which includes a competitive pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, paid training and certifications and mobile/broadband monthly allowance.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience working as a SQL Server DBA
* Strong understanding of database maintenance operations
* Strong T-SQL skills
* Experience with SQL Server high availability and disaster recovery setups
* Experience working within an Azure cloud setup supporting Azure SQL databases, VMs and managed instances
* Strong communication skills to engage with internal and external stakeholders
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.