D365FO Finance System Lead - London - c£80k
On behalf of a highly notable not-for-profit organisation, Nigel Frank are looking for a D365FO Finance System Lead, in the London area.
My client are in the midst of a brand new implementation project, and require a Finance professional with strong Dynamics system experience to be the central figure in finance processes. This is a brilliant opportunity to take full ownership and responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and support of the fresh D365FO solution.
The role offers a hybrid working model and competitive salary up to £80k.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the Finance work stream and configure and manage the systems, drive process improvements and implement new functionalities in D365FO.
* Act as the main point of contact with the implementation partner.
* Liaise between the IT and Finance teams to ensure business requirements are understood.
* Responsible for training users and mentoring more junior members of the finance team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong functional D365FO/AX experience with knowledge on all modules within the Finance domain.
* Strong understanding of accounting principles, month end processes and other related finance processes.
* Finance Qualified, preferred.
* Strong communication capabilities with effective ability to liaise with team members and key stakeholders.
To discuss this unique opportunity in more detail, please send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am keen to speak to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please get in contact with me ASAP.