We are looking for an experienced Senior Solutions Architect - Enterprise Systems to join our accomplished technology team to lead the design of end-to-end solutions driving the client's manufacturing, inventory, master production control, quality control, and advanced warehouse management. This is a senior position within the client's I.T. organization who will work collaboratively with management, stakeholders, and end users throughout the organization to deliver high-impact technology solutions.
The Senior Solutions Architect - Enterprise Systems will be the client's subject matter expert and business partner leveraging in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 to evaluate processes, outline fit/gaps, design comprehensive solutions, and implement features (including configuration as necessary) that drive efficiencies across our mission-critical operations. You will provide end-to-end management of projects while ensuring technical aspects meet required standards for functionality, operability, and documentation. You will also play a critical role in testing releases and continued advanced (Level 2 and above) support of our systems.
This is a highly visible and collaborative role within the organization which serves as a key liaison between IT, stakeholders, and end users throughout the organization.
The Senior Solutions Architect - Enterprise Systems position is primarily REMOTE but requires onsite visits to our Bethlehem PA location (or alternatively, our Ennis TX facility) 4-5 days per month.
* Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent education/experience. Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or supply chain (or related fields) highly preferred.
* At least 10-years' experience in the manufacturing vertical supporting enterprise systems. Consumer goods experience is highly preferred.
* Minimum of 7 years overall hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX, specifically supporting manufacturing, warehousing, supply chain and inventory. (Minimum of 2 years in D365)
* At least 2 full-cycle ERP implementations of Microsoft Dynamics, one being D365.
* Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills.
* Experience with leading or participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users.