Senior .NET Developer Opportunity Malmö
This company are currently Scandinavian Market Leader and has created a SaaS product that contributes positively to society and the environment. They strive to help their customers achieve their Agenda 2030 goals (an initiative to save the planet) by improving sustainability, effectiveness and proficiency.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer to come in and work under great technical freedom, take on important responsibilities and play a critical role in the growth and expansion of the platform on a global scale. Within this position, you will work collaboratively within an experienced, cohesive and innovative R&D Department on ethical and scalable greenfield projects, utilising the latest techniques and technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity for any developer looking to challenge the market daily and be involved with a product directly having a positive impact on the society they live in. If you are passionate about making a difference and excel working in the proximity of others, this could be for you! They are looking to incorporate Machine Learning and AI into their product over this coming year, so this is a unique opportunity to work in advanced Data Science without requiring prior experience.
You will work closely with the current Architect and R&D Manager, providing sincere guidance and direction for large-scale implementations and be responsible for new solutions the team will develop. They follow the same standards as huge IT Vendors such as Amazon, Google and Microsoft, so the successful candidate is someone that takes real pride in the quality of their solutions and is not afraid to take on great technical challenges.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* Widespread experience with .NET/C# and Microsoft technologies (.NET Core and Azure).
* Solid database knowledge (MS SQL)
* Professional experience building Microservices and contributing to building a SaaS-solution
* Knowledge of DevOps best practices for CI/CD, and Kubernetes skills are especially relevant
* Front-end experience would also be beneficial, especially React.
* Strong passion for development and not afraid to influence technical decisions.
* Familiarity working Agile with Scrum and Sprints
* High standards for their code, being dynamic in team discussions and effective working on new, large and complex code bases
* Ambition to progress towards an Architect/ Tech lead role
* Positive outlook, strong analytical skills and a team player
* Swedish speaking
Joining my client will provide you with great benefits, such as:
* Hybrid remote working policy from their HQ in Malmo
* Strong pension package with an option for salary sacrifice.
* 50,000 SEK for equipment and hardware
* Budget for gym/wellbeing, insurances and competence development
* Training courses, conferences and certifications are actively encouraged and supported
* Regular team-building activities both inside and outside of work.
* Team breakfast is provided daily.
* Paid exercise and social activities
* Online psychologist for mental health
If you feel your profile and personality match the description and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today or reach out at the details below!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46108885206 to discuss this confidentially.