A healthcare provider are looking for an Information Analyst with skills in SQL and either SSRS or Power BI to join their established Management Information team, where you'll be responsible for delivering timely and accurate data and reporting solutions for users across the organisation.
This organisation are headquartered in Hertfordshire, although this is a home-based role, so you can be based anywhere in the UK. It's likely you will be asked to travel to their Head Office around twice per year for full IT team meetings, and this will be fully expensed.
We are looking for an individual with strong SQL and T-SQL skills in order to effectively work with the data in their SQL and Snowflake database, as well as experience with either SSRS or Power BI to produce insightful reports and visualisations - currently they're on a journey to migrate most of their SSRS reports over to Power BI, with any new reports being created in Power BI.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious data professional to progress their career with an organisation who will be committed to your ongoing professional development, with the chance to work towards your Microsoft certifications - you'll have the opportunity to complete your Power BI and Snowflake certifications, and get your ITIL qualifications too.
* Strong SQL and T-SQL skills - including complex queries, stored procedures, tables, views etc.
* SSRS or Power BI Report builder experience (including DAX)
* Excellent communication, problem solving and stakeholder management skills
* Salary of £25-32,000, depending upon experience
* 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays plus day off for your birthday (increasing by 1 day for every 2 years' service up to 28 days)
* Pension with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution
* Enhanced maternity package
* Death in service (2X salary)
* Learning and development opportunities
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at email@example.com