Power Platform Functional Consultant - Job Description
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone within the Power Platform space to make the next leap in their career, where you can take on a more senior position and continuously develop within a company that will actively support your progression through the use of a personal progression plan and continuous training - this will also be an opportunity to gain certifications to help you along your journey.
The role itself will be primarily based around PowerApps development, so the successful candidate will need to have the knowledge to develop both canvas and model driven apps to a high standard, utilising Power Automate especially, with experience using Dataverse and Dynamics 365 being advantageous but not essential. You will be working hands on developing PowerApps, as well as engaging with stakeholders to find out their requirements and make changes and suggestions accordingly - making good communication skills a key aspect to this position.
Role & Responsibilities
* Drive the Power Platform across the business, acting as the Power Platform SME for the organisation.
* Work hands on developing canvas and model driven apps to a high standard, utilising Power Automate, Dataverse and Azure DevOps tools.
* Provide technical consultancy to stakeholders - having the confidence to voice opinions and lead meetings.
Skills & Qualifications
* Expert in the use of Power Platform.
* Confident in utilising some of the wider M365 suite - including SharePoint, Azure and Dynamics 365.
* Actively lead meetings to stakeholders.
* Remote working.
* Provide continuous training and development through dedicated, personal plans.
* Gain certifications through the organisation.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.