Dynamics 365 CE Delivery Lead, London, £100,000
A national housing organisation are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Technical Delivery Lead to spearhead the delivery of D365 CE as part of a wider ongoing digital transformation programme. The role is offering £100,000 and is split between working from home and onsite in London when required - typically a few days per month.
You will lead the Dynamics stream of the transformation alongside the implementation of a new housing management system and enterprise SharePoint instance. This is an extensive project with 3+ years of work planned with the initial 12-18 months in this role dedicated towards gathering user requirements and designing the build as well as making sure it integrates smoothly with the housing management system. Then will come the main build phase in which you will grow a new team under you internally to deliver in conjunction with suppliers that you procure. This role will require someone who can be the internal authority on Dynamics decisions within the transformation programme. Establishing clear and effective communication across the transformation team and with stakeholders is essential, being the conduit between layman users and technical staff.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE and the wider MS stack incl Power Platform
* Strong experience gathering and translating requirements between users and technical staff
* Work with an Architect to integrate Dynamics into the wider systems
* Manage internal and external support and development teams
* Manage procurement for new Dynamics delivery and support Partners
* Grow an internal team under you, c5-6 heads
* Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.