Dynamics NAV Support/Business Analyst, Hybrid-working, up to �40K
Seeking a Dynamics NAV Support Consultant/Business Analyst to join an established company, within the Food and Beverage industry.
The ideal candidate will be a keen problem solver who enjoys working in a close-knit team in a supportive and passionate environment. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a fast-growing company.
This role is hybrid, 2-3 days in the office required
What's on offer
* Basic salary up to �40,000
* Opportunity to upskill in D365 Business Central
* Family-feel company - vibrant environment
Responsibilities will include
* 1st and 2nd line support for D365 Business Central
* Supporting and working closely with the 3rd party (MS Partner)
* Working alongside the IT Manager on the BC rollout, supporting with data migration, UAT and implementation
* Becoming the main point of contact for the ERP system
* Taking ownership and prioritising/managing open cases
My client is looking for a candidate who can offer
* 2+ years Dynamics NAV experience, (D365 Business Central desirable but not essential)
* Experience across Sales, Purchase, Finance and Production modules
* Understanding of business processes
* Strong analytical and problem-resolution skills
* Confident communication skills, written and verbal - comfortable with a customer-facing environment
* A team player, but with the ability to use initiative and work well on their own
Apply NOW - interviews happening next week!
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this opportunity, as the next step in your D365 Business Central career, specialising in the latest technology in the market. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org