Dynamics CRM Administrator, London, �50,000 + bonus, Home working option, D365 CE Upgrade project, Enterprise system, Financial services, 365 Customer engagement
A London based financial services organisation are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Administrator to join their IT team to take ownership of their Dynamics CRM system and to hit the ground running working on an upgrade to D365.
You'll work a varied role offering plenty of opportunities to be hands on customising the system to meet user requirements as well as continuously optimising the system to enhance business processes. As well as creating a continuous state of improvement you'll also be responsible for supporting and training a large 100+ userbase on Dynamics functions, supporting various stakeholders throughout the business.
The requirements are...
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM, ideally experience working with Dynamics 365 CE
* Skilled in customisation and configuration
* Experience providing 1st and 2nd line support on Dynamics CRM
* Experience training users on Dynamics CRM as well as creating training materials
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If this is the opportunity for you then send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or you can call me on 0191 814 7980 for more info in full confidence.