Service Desk Team Lead - Peterborough - c£40k
Nigel Frank have been retained by a market leading manufacturing organisation to assist their search for a Service Desk Team Lead, in the Cambridge area.
My client have a huge international presence and have been growing from strength to strength over the last couple years, and with this, are looking to expand their IT service team with an additional Service Desk Team Lead.
My client place a huge priority on ensuring employees are able to unlock their full potential, offering access to internal and external training where necessary.
The role offers a hybrid working model.
Candidates must be based in the UK with the right to work.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for a team of IT Analysts, providing technical expertise and guidance to resolve user issues.
* Create and publish support documentations and knowledge information.
* Ensure all targets for the Triage team are met.
* Perform regular one to ones with team members
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 2 years experience as a Service Desk Analyst, with experience managing a team of at least 4 analysts.
* Ability to take ownership of and progress problems through to resolution
* ITIL foundation or experience of working in an ITIL environment
To discuss this unique opportunity in more detail, please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com
I am keen to speak to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please get in contact with me ASAP.