D365FO Technical Analyst - Remote - c£55k
On behalf of a market leading MS Gold Partner, I am looking for a driven D365FO Technical Analyst to join their highly skilled team.
As my client have a fantastic history supporting post go-live implementations, it comes to no surprise they have a host of well established customers seeking their expert services and support for 2023 and beyond.
My client place a huge emphasis on your career prospects, ensuring employees are kept up to date with the latest tech, where extensive training courses and support plans are provided.
Candidates must be based in the UK with the right to work.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop new features in D365FO/AX and provide technical support across various customers.
* Responsible for building, testing and documenting features in D365FO/AX.
* Work cohesively with Business Systems Analysts and key users.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong technical experience with D365FO or Dynamics AX providing support and modifications.
* Proven communication skills liaising with customers and in house consultants.
* Desire to expand knowledge and learn new technologies where necessary.
To discuss this brilliant opportunity in more detail, please contact Selina Celebidachi by phone on 020 3994 0908 or send your most up to date CV to email@example.com
I am keen to speak to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please get in contact with me ASAP.