Systems Data Manager - Hertfordshire
I'm currently working with a great client in the video games and entertainment industry. They are involved in the development of games and manufacture of licensed merchandise across various genres. They are currently looking to bring in a systems data manager who could take the initiative in helping the business with its use and development of data systems, data strategy and management. Someone who is able to be the center point of decision making alongside key stakeholders in data.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the systems and the data management team
* Analyse and be aware of the data that flows through to pin point inconsistencies that can affect analysis reports
* Assist and be involved with supporting the wider team with the use of data systems.
* Establish and maintain policies for data management
* Work alongside the team to decide on necessary changes or upgrades for tools, hardware, software or upgrades.
* Create Power bi reports and dashboards to present data to the wider business
* Train other members of your team to use Power BI.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in Power BI ( development in good reports and dashboards) is essential
* Experience in Dynamics 365 ( beneficial, not essential)
* Solid understanding of data, programming methods.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).