Level 2 Service Desk Administrator
This is your chance to join the global leaders in cloud talent solutions! With offices thriving all across the world, there hasn't been a better time to join a company that reached the top and never looked back. With two successful divisions underneath them, get stuck in and prove yourself in this award-winning environment.
The Service Desk Administrator will be working alongside the wider service desk team to deliver on projects and resolve technical issues across the business. You will be supporting over 1500+ users to oversee the systems and provide remote assistance.
* Picking up escalations from 1st Line
* Delivering on tickets, meeting SLAs
* Creating documentation
* Involvement in Onboarding and Offboarding users
* Experience working in a similar position.
* Certifications in Microsoft Azure and 365 preferred
* Experience using ticketing systems
Technical Experience required:
* Microsoft 365 and Exchange Online
* Active Directory and Entra ID
* Microsoft Endpoint & Intune
This is a salaried role paying up to £28,500 and has a 10% bonus. This is a hybrid position, with the offices based in Newcastle.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/