Pricing Analyst - Job Description
Nigel Frank International are working alongside a North East based online retailer who are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for analysts with good technical knowledge of analysis tools to join at an exciting time for the business. A current migration from Azure to AWS means that a huge window of opportunity will be up for grabs for anyone joining the business at this pivotal time.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create new and monitor existing Power BI reports for the business to utilise in pricing modelling to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies.
* Work alongside the internal IT team whilst simultaneously collaborating with Third Party Administrators to improve reporting and effectiveness of pricing tools.
* Extract raw data from multiple sources to generate comprehensive commercial reports for the business to use.
Skills & Qualifications
* Good knowledge in Data Analysis tools such as SQL and Excel.
* Experience using data visualisation tools like Power BI.
* Have the ability to present in a confident manner to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Hybrid working pattern - 2-3 days per week in Cramlington.
* Regular staff discounts for you and your friends and family.
* Cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within BI, Power BI and Data, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at email@example.com or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.