Senior Azure Data Engineer - Remote - £65-70k
Our client is a market-leading Legal researching organisation. They are looking to add an experienced Azure Data Engineer to join a diverse, results-driven, and collaborative team. The purpose of the team is to support the ongoing development of a data platform.
In this role, you will get to work with Azure in modern delta lake architecture. You will be working alongside in-house team experts who will support you in your skills and career development. This is a perfect opportunity for data engineers looking to take their careers to the next level.
Skills & Qualifications
* 6+ years' experience in Data engineering
* Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in Databricks & PySpark is essential
* Exzellent understanding in SQL databases
* Knowledge of Azure cloud services
* Good understanding and strong TSQL AND Python programming
* Exposure to Azure data lakes, Azure data factory, HDFS and Azure Synapse
* Good knowledge of data governance , data cataloguing, MDM