Engineering Manager, Guildford (Hybrid), £75K
This is a big opportunity for an experienced Senior, Lead and/or Manager with good hands-on experience working with Microsoft technologies for Software platform, Data and DevOps engineering skills.
Your tasks will involve leading the team, delegating roles, mentoring juniors, hosting meetings, collaborating with manager and stakeholders, following an agile methodology process to complete tasks and further initiate company growth.
Technical expertise required
* Hands on/ hands off experience if you have previous management experience
* Microsoft - C# .NET, App services
* Data experience - Data Factory, DataLake, Databricks, Data Flow
* Proficient with Azure including Azure DevOps, Azure API, Azure SQL
* Excellent communication verbally and written and for all levels of the business
* Company Car
* Generous training budget
* Annual days' holiday
* Pension Scheme
PLEASE NOTE: You must be a UK resident, hold a British Passport, ILR or permanent residency to be considered for this role.
Role: Engineering Manager
Salary: £75,000 DOE
Office location: Guildford
Remote/ On site: Hybrid. 2-3 days' in office
For more information contact me with your most recent CV attached and you will receive a call.
Name: Michael Alvaranga
KEYWORDS: C# .NET .NET CORE API SQL AZURE AZURE SQL DATALAKE DATA FACTORY DEVELOPMENT SENIOR DEVELOPER LEAD DEVELOPER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER IT