I am working with an internationally renowned client who operate within the automotive industry and are looking to bring on a Senior Data Scientist to join their team in Surrey. They are a household name and are working to improve and evolve their data department with the latest versions of technology to optimise their data and online services, meaning this is a particularly exciting time to work with them and a great opportunity to advance your own skills and experience.
This is a highly technical role, so please note that the below skills are indispensable and we cannot consider applications without relevant experience.
* Strong experience as a Data Scientist.
* Strong experience working with Artificial Intelligence.
* Strong experience with Machine Learning techniques such as logistics regression, clustering and data modelling.
* Strong experience coding with the likes of R, Python or SQL.
* Strong experience creating data architectures.
* Strong experience creating data visualisations with tools such as Power BI (this is the tool my client uses), Tableau or other relevant tools.
* Strong experience working with Big Data technologies.
* Experience leading a team of Data Scientists.
The salary for this position starts at £65,000 with flexibility to go upwards for strong candidates and includes a range of benefits within your package, including but not limited to generous holiday allowance, trips away and discounted gym memberships. My client works on a Hybrid model with 3 days per-week being office-based and as stated above, this position is based in Surrey with their site only being accessible by car, so you must have means to transportation. Furthermore, we urge applicants who are open to travel to apply for this position as there may be trips away required throughout your employment for workshops, site visits and so on.
My client is currently interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate to apply today if you feel like this could be your next career move. Either apply on this listing or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV or connect with me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-bliss-270552135/) to arrange a call.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.