I am working with an internationally renowned client who operate within the automotive industry and are looking to bring on a Research Specialist to join their team in Surrey. They are a household name and are working to improve and evolve their data department with the latest versions of technology to optimise their data and online services, meaning this is a particularly exciting time to work with them and a great opportunity to advance your own skills and experience.
This position sits within the Insights Team comprised of a Customer Experience team as well as a Power BI team who focus on working to improve the customer experience using data to bring about positive change. Your responsibilities within this role would include:
* Taking ownership of short surveys, polls and focus groups to gain feedback from customers based on their experience with their products. You will write the questions, upload your work to online portals, review the results and provide guidance to Stakeholders in areas of improvement and solutions to issues encountered.
* You will directly engage with customers on their platform provider where they have curated an expansive community.
* You would be responsible for the day-to-day running of their Customer Community including liaising with business stakeholders (including taking requirements and relaying findings and providing solutions) regularly, leading meetings and being involved in the wider business.
* This role would be suitable for candidates with strong research and customer experience backgrounds who is keen to develop their career by gaining new hard and soft skills (including Power BI).
* An analytical mind and the ability to provide innovative ideas and insights.
* Good Microsoft Excel skills.
* Great communication skills and excellent cultural fit, being a self-starter with ample drive and ambition, ensuring you are proactive and able to adapt to a variety of environments.
The salary for this position is £38,000, and includes a range of benefits within your package, including but not limited to generous holiday allowance, trips away and discounted gym memberships. My client works on a Hybrid model with 3 days per-week being office-based and as stated above, this position is based in Surrey with their site only being accessible by car, so you must have means to transportation. Furthermore, we urge applicants who are open to travel to apply for this position as there may be trips away required throughout your employment for workshops, site visits and so on.
My client is currently interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate to apply today if you feel like this could be your next career move. Either apply on this listing or contact me on email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-bliss-270552135/) to arrange a call.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.