D365 BC Product Owner, �65,000, �6,000 car allowance, 20% Bonus, European retailer,
A well-known retailer who operate Europe wide are looking for a Product Owner to join their growing IT team, to take ownership of their finance system Dynamics 365 Business Central. It is a hybrid role where you will work 2 days on site per week in the Hook office with the remaining 3 days from home. The salary is up to �65,000 with a �6,000 car allowance and a 20% bonus, paid annually.
This role will be the conduit between their Business Central system and their finance based stakeholders. You will need to have an understanding of financial terminology and how finance stakeholders utilise an ERP system, gathering and translating requirements to the 3rd party vendor. You will then review and validate the solutions provided, ensuring they are meeting user requirements and then roll them out to the userbase. Additionally you will provide ongoing support and training on D365 BC as well as leading internal project work within the in-house IT team around Business Central, including several ongoing integration projects.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics NAV or Business Central, other ERPs (Oracle, SAP etc) can be considered
* Experience providing support on Dynamics NAV/BC
* Experience training users on Dynamics NAV/BC
* Experience working with financial stakeholders
* Experience gathering and translating user requirements
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or are interested in discussing other Business Central/NAV opportunities please send your CV to Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 814 7980.