Our client is dedicated in providing the Further Education and Training sector with the materials they need to develop into world class leader. Funded by government grants, commercial contracts, professional memberships and more, they are known within the Further Education sector for: setting and promoting professional standards, independent and impartial workforce research.
Currently, they are seeking an Office 365 Product Manager to join the team and analyse and improve current processes regarding their M365 stack.
The successful candidate will:
* Possess strong knowledge of the M365 stack, with the ability to act as the SME within the business. This knowledge will be used to ensure that the organisation's cloud, application and infrastructure are secure, compliant and will allow the business to scale and grow.
* Oversee IT service delivery to ensure that internal staff are able to use hardware/software to effectively engage and collaborate.
* Ensure that M365 services and tools are providing Value for Money (VfM).
* Effectively manage relationships with stakeholders, vendors and third parties to ensure consistent high-quality output.
* Lead the hiring and recruitment process for the Technology team, ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach.
The opportunity will allow you to work on challenging projects that will push your product knowledge to the limits. It is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to take ownership of the M365 stack and demonstrate their expertise.
The salary on offer for the position ranges between �47,000 and �55,000 - dependent on experience.
As the role is hybrid, there will be an expectation of you being on-site the Central London office twice a week, minimum. The office is located around Victoria.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Please note that this position is unable to provide sponsorship to those who require it to work within the UK.
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women and individuals of other minorities are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/