We are now looking for system developers who want to help our customers in their digital journey within the business system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
We would prefer if you have at least 2 years' experience of system development in D365 Business Central (primarily) or NAV. It's a bonus if you have experience in Microsoft Power Platform. You also need to have a good ability to communicate in Swedish.
When joining as a developer:
* Work in a skilled and driven team with colleagues who have many years of expertise.
* Be part of customer teams with a focus on optimizing the customer's use of their business system.
* You will have the opportunity to plan and develop in your work.
Who we are looking for:
* Experienced developer in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (or NAV)
* Understanding of the business processes within D365 Business Central (or NAV)
* Fluent in Swedish
* We offer you professional growth, meaningful projects, open culture, and a good work-life balance! An opportunity to create the future of a growing, fast developing, and important sector. A flexible hybrid work model as part of our culture and way of working. Finally, we also believe in curiosity and learning as a lifestyle where you need to unlearn and relearn every day as new possibilities emerge.
* Motivating salary up to 60,000 SEK
* Monthly salary offer will be defined based up on the candidate's professional competence compliance with job demands. The salary is a part of the remuneration package provided, that includes additional bonuses and opportunities (health insurance, additional holidays, professional development etc.)