Network Architect - Remote - Up to �75k
We are currently working with one of the biggest retail groups in the UK who are looking to grow their already established team of Network Engineers. They are one of the UK's largest retail groups and they take pride in providing award-winning services to over 53 countries worldwide.
We are currently looking for a number of Network Architects. In this role, you will become a member of a Network Infrastructure team that maintains and supports the company's network, firewall, and other connection systems. You will be responsible for designing, troubleshooting, configuring, installing, and maintaining a stable, efficient, and secure data centre and network infrastructure all whilst getting exposure and training to the latest technologies.
This position is paying up to �75k for the right candidate. The company offer a great benefits package which consists of ride to work schemes, 25 days annual leave + additional days for birthdays and charity days etc. You can also expect an amazing bonus.
My client understand the importance of work/life balance. As a result, they offer mental health days as well as the opportunity to work remotely.
* Experience of working with all of 1 of the following, CISCO, Palo Alto Or Juniper
* Previous architectural experience of SD WAN
* Previous architectural experience of Office 365
* Strong background of network engineering
* Networking experience, specifically; Support, Design, implementation, configuration of firewalls, switches, routers etc.
* Stakeholder management experience
* Project lifecycle experience
If you are interested in the role, get in touch ASAP as my client are interviewing this week. Don't miss out! You can contact me on 020 3319 9594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.