Dynamics 365 CE Product Owner, £65,000, London, Hybrid role - 3 days onsite in North London, D365 CE online platform + Power Platform project work, Strategic role, B2B & B2C luxury sales, Sporting
An international sporting brand are looking for a Dynamis 365 CE Product Owner to join their internal Dynamics team, taking ownership of their recently upgrade D365 CE online platform. The role is offering £65,000 and requires 3 days per week in a North London office, with 2 days of remote working per week.
This is a strategic role where you will set the vision for the Dynamics platform, defining the roadmap and deciding how best to enhance the system and utilise the latest features in Dynamics and Power Platform to optimise performance. This is a user facing role where you will be immersed with the sales and account management team, to capture and document requirements, as well as working with both internal and external technical stakeholders to design and deploy solutions. They have both internal and external development capabilities though you will have the opportunity to get hands on with customising the system and harnessing PowerApps and Power Automate in your solutions. A D365 focussed functional analyst will work under you, reporting into you and handling the day to day support and training requirements of the userbase.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge and understanding of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
* Experience gathering and documenting requirements
* Comfortable working in a strategic role - defining the roadmap for CRM
* Skilled in customisation and configuration of Dynamics
* Experience line managing Dynamics staff is advantageous
* Oversee and manage deployments, upgrades
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.