Business Analyst - Hybrid - �40,000 to �70,000
Our Client is a Global Private equity service provider. They currently have a Market leading client facing platform and their products are developed according to the gaps in the market. These products are showing exceptional results as no other organisation in the sector have similar products. They are a very close knit organisation and is a perfect lend of people and technology, making it a perfect environment to work in.
Structure of the team includes 10 business analysts, looking to expand. The team is very collaborative, open and friendly. They all always push to improve, learn and share from each other.
* Ideally - Specifications for SSRS reporting, reporting requirements that need data analysis
* Drive to achieve efficiencies, identifying efficiencies in business processes which could include automation
* Talking to internal business, being the link between the technical teams and the business teams, client facing
* Data Manipulation, working with raw data
* Understanding of DWH and how they work
* Test Scenarios - have a hand in testing
* SQL Server - Understanding Database structures
* SQL - for queries
* Familiarity or Knowledge of SSRS / Power BI
* Salary between �40,000 to �70,000
* Pension matched up to 10%
* 10% discretionary bonus
* Private health care
* life insurance x4
* Certifications and training
* and many more..
With strong communication skills and a positive attitude, this is an ideal opportunity to develop and enhance your skill set as part of a growing organisation.
Please get in touch with me to discuss further on the role and yourself as this is only a brief overview of the job.
Our client is looking to fill this position ASAP so, APPLY NOW and we can have a chat!
If this is not the role for you, Apply anyway! We can discuss on what roles you are more suitable for as the opportunities we provide are endless!!!!
I specialise in Power Bi, SQL, Azure and can assist you in placing you with companies that require highly skilled IT professionals such as yourself.
Data engineers, Data Analysts, Developers, consultants, Architects please get in touch!
Phone: 0191 255 1420
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check