I'm looking for Azure Data Engineers to join a rapidly growing Consultancy as they look to grow their Data offering - the role can be fully remote across the UK, although they do have an office in London and some occasional travel to client site may be required.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to join a Consultancy who are striving to provide cutting-edge Data & Analytics solutions to their well-known client base, where you will take the lead in helping them to solve their specific challenges.
They're looking for a highly-experienced Data Engineer with significant hands-on experience with Azure technologies such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Databricks. Your responsibilities will include building robust, scalable data extraction and loading infrastructure to centralise raw data sets, and build pipelines to transform these into analytics assets to be used by BI and Data Science teams.
In return for your hard work, you will receive unparalleled investment into your personal development - this organisation are committed to supporting your growth, offer a meritocratic promotion structure, and all profits are put back into research and development activities.
* Excellent SQL skills - including building and optimising analytics tables and building and optimising complex queries
* Excellent Azure skills - including designing and implementing data pipelines in Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks
* Experience in software engineering fundamentals - including testing, version control agile development, and knowledge sharing
* Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
* Salary of up to £75,000 depending on experience
* Significant investment into your personal development
* Pension and health insurance
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org