Dynamics 365 CE Support Consultant, London, £40,000, Non for profit, Recent Dynamics implementation - Power Platform & CMS integration, Hybrid working - 4 days work from home
A longstanding non for profit & membership organisation are looking for a D365 CE Support Consultant to join their internal Dynamics team. This is a hybrid role with one day per week onsite in Central London and the rest working from home.
This is a new role that has been created due to the recent implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform solutions into the organisation. You will join a newly formed dedicated Dynamics team and take ownership of the system. The role will be split between providing ongoing 1st and 2nd line support as well as training users on Dynamics and Power Platform. Beyond this you will work with an experienced D365 Manager to continuously optimise the system to meet ongoing user requirements. You will liaise with stakeholders up to board level and work hands on to carry change requests and scope, design and build out new features in D365. Beyond Dynamics you will also work with the newly implemented integrated CMS system, though previous web or CMS knowledge is not essential.
You will have a steady stream of hands on project work to keep developing your Dynamics skillset and be mentored by an experienced Dynamics Manager with over ten years of Dynamics experience.
The requirements are…
* Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
* Knowledge of customisation and configuration of D365
* Experience providing 1st and 2nd line support on Dynamics
* Experience training users on D365 CE
* Knowledge of Power BI is advantageous
* Knowledge of data structures is advantageous
* Knowledge of change management is advantageous
* Non for profit sector experience is advantageous
* Knowledge of web or CMS platforms are advantageous
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.