Senior Business Analyst - Surrey - £70k DoE
I am working with a market leading organisation who are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join them as they build their brand new Advanced Analytics team. This organisation are looking to build this team to really focus on the insights that can be delivered across each department with the overall goal to improve the customer experience they provide. This will be an opportunity to work on numerous data led projects and you will be responsible for helping to guide the organisation to deliver high quality data insights. You will work with key stakeholders from departments across the business, gathering requirements before translating into technical specifications for the team. Throughout this process you will be responsible for improving efficiencies across the process and this role would allow you to make a real impact on an organisation who are striving to deliver the best experience possible for customers.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Create and maintain documentation such as process flows and requirement definitions.
* Translate requirements into technical specifications.
* Work closely with stakeholders conducting interviews, UAT sessions and workshops.
* Identify scope for improvements of current processes and work to improve them alongside other senior members of the team.
* Establish the standards and best practices across the Advanced Analytics team.
This is a salaried role paying up to £70,000 per year depending on experience. This is a hybrid opportunity working in the organisations office in Surrey where you will work alongside like minded professionals. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience working in a Business Analyst role working on BI or Data projects.
* Familiarity with AGILE delivery methodology
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong experience of stakeholder management
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.