Application Consultancy Manager - £80K - Glasgow
Actively seeking an experienced ERP Application Consultancy Manager who is looking to progress into a new challenge and contribute to the success of future projects. The role offered is with a MS gold partner that are experiencing rapid growth and looking to expand their already existing implementation team.
They focus primarily within the Construction and Financial services sector working on a large scale projects with budgets ranging between £250,000-£500,000. The successful candidate would play a pivotal role in the management of all consultancy teams.
This role offers a hybrid working environment
* Management of our Application Consultancy teams
* Managing existing and implementing new processes and documentation
* Responsible for the service delivery of all application consultancy
* Working in collaboration with Project Management Office to achieve utilisation and revenue targets
* Ensuring best work practices are maintained
* Extensive people management experience
* Minimum of 3 years experience working with Business Applications, more specifically ERP solutions (D365 Business Central, SAGE, SAP, Oracle or similar)
* Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
* Project management skills
* Excellent Communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
Apply NOW - interviews happening next week!
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this opportunity, as the next step in your Business Central career. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org