D365 F&O Business Analyst l Fully Remote l End-User l $130,000 - $140,000 Salary l Direct Hire Only
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing end-user and become an integral part of an ongoing D365 F&O rollout! My client is looking for a Business Analyst to provide functional oversight and guidance on all D365 F&O enhancement projects and support activities in the areas of Production and Warehousing.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide post go-live support of Dynamics 365 F&O implementations projects for a portfolio of 60 locations
* Assist in creating and maintaining the Production and Warehouse common design for the organization
* Review and approve Change Requests, Solution Design Documents and Functional Design Documents related to enhancements and configuration updates for Production and Warehouse functionality
* Assist with Data Migrations, functional design decisions and documentation
* Lead regression testing automation related to Production and Warehouse functions and activities
* Troubleshoot complex configuration issues
Skills & Qualifications
* High proficiency in D365 F&O with a focus in SCM, Production and Warehouse modules
* Skilled in full-cycle implementations and application managed support services
* Experience in a global, medium-sized business environment in the manufacturing, distribution or retail industry
* Knowledge of and experience with documentation of business requirements and writing functional design documents
* Demonstrable knowledge of Power BI and DevOps is a plus
* Willingness to travel approx. 30% (annually)
* Full Medical / Dental / Vision
* Company culture focused on continuous learning, development, and growth
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (214) 736-7353.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Developer/Consultant/Architect Jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Developer/Consultant/Architect candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Developer/Consultant/Architect market and some of the opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs that are available I can be contacted on (214) 736-7353. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Developer/Consultant/Architect opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Microsoft Recruitment | Microsoft Careers & Jobs | Nigel Frank
Find your dream role with Nigel Frank, the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Search 1000s of Dynamics, Azure, and other Microsoft jobs now.