I'm working with a large well-known Professional Services firm, who are looking for a highly-experienced Cloud Data Architect to join their Cloud Centre of Excellence and lead their clients through exiting digital transformations!
You will be a seasoned Data Architect with extensive experience on Azure, and ideally one of AWS or GCP, with a strong track-record of implementing enterprise solutions on these platforms.
This is a client-facing role, where you will be using a combination of consulting and technical skills to develop and deliver effective end-to-end solutions to your clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies on the Azure Cloud Platform, and sometimes AWS or GCP. You will split your time between client-site, home and the Manchester office depending on requirements, and are asked to keep an open-mind in this regard.
In return, you'll be rewarded with industry-leading benefits, including a salary of up to �90,000 depending on experience, access to a variety of ever-changing projects and challenges, and a wealth of support towards your future career development, in a global organisation with endless opportunities for progression!
If you're looking to take the next step in your career with an extremely successful and highly-regarded organisation who are committed to staying abreast of the latest technologies, this could be the role for you!
* Hands-on development and architecture experience on the Azure platform and confident with some of: Azure Data Factory; Azure Data Lake; Azure SQL Data Warehouse; Azure Databricks; IoT Hub; Event Hub; Azure Stream Analytics; Cosmos DB
* Ideally some experience on either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
* Strong development background spanning areas such as: Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
* Excellent communication, project management and stakeholder management skills
* Salary up to �90,000 depending on experience
* Comprehensive benefits package
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at email@example.com